This is the Linux app named NxSpooler whose latest release can be downloaded as NxSpooler-1.0.8-win32-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NxSpooler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NxSpooler is a Qt utility to help people to print in their printers when connected to a remote computer with sessions like the x2go or FreeNX ones. It also adds some very basic and easy client/server capabilities. See http://nxspooler.berlios.de for more.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nxspooler.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.