This is the Linux app named O.N.O.S to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as onos_4.74.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named O.N.O.S to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
O.N.O.S to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Open Network Object System
A Internet of things Content management system.
Would you like to automate and controll remotely your home appliances from internet or lan using your phone /pc ?
This program is for you!
Internet of things made easy for everyone.
Open source , simple to use , no need to know any programming language , you can add your programs easy , it runs bash command!every linux system will run it , portable . No installation required! just copy the folder where you want, connect your arduino to the usb and run the python program on the pc.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/onos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.