This is the Linux app named objdesktop whose latest release can be downloaded as objdesktop_1.0-App.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named objdesktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Created as a fun and relaxing application, objdesktop can be used to display various animated effects on top of your computer desktop.All you have to do is launch the application and select the effect (snow, rain, stars, butterfly, autumn, tux) you want to use from the system tray.
Gnome, KDE, Qt, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/objdesktop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.