This is the Linux app named Object-Canvas Library whose latest release can be downloaded as objectcanvas.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Object-Canvas Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This JAVA library give the possibility to have a CANVAS object
in JAVA SWING graphical applications, including CANVAS tools such
as hand-tool, linker-tool, group-tool like VISIO(TM) application.
The library take advantage of Java2D packages to reach a
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/objectcanvas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.