This is the Linux app named OCamlTeX whose latest release can be downloaded as ocamltex-0.95-bytecode.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OCamlTeX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LaTeX editor written in Objective Caml (OCaml) with the GTK+ toolkit. It provides multi-document interface, syntax highlighting, code completion, UTF-8 support, plugins, customizable GUI, regexp-based find and replace and more...
- Fully customizable GUI (menus and toolbars or ribbon)
- Extensible LaTeX database
- OCaml plugin support
- Full UTF-8 editor with PCRE-based find and replace engine
- LaTeX syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Three ways to display LaTeX symbols (tables, combo boxes and palettes)
- LaTeX validation using lexing/parsing wizard
- Quick display of math formulae
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
OCaml (Objective Caml)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ocamltex2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.