This is the Linux app named OCM-PLD Source Code Repository whose latest release can be downloaded as 20221127OCM-PLDv3.9.1byKdL.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OCM-PLD Source Code Repository with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OCM-PLD Source Code Repository
MSX++ Official Firmware for the following machines.
1st Gen => 1chipMSX, Zemmix Neo (KR), Zemmix Neo BR, SX-1 and SX-1 Mini/Mini+.
2nd Gen => SM-X and SX-2.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ocm-pld-repository/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.