This is the Linux app named OCR-Using-Tesseract-Java-API whose latest release can be downloaded as Source-Code_TesseractOCR.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OCR-Using-Tesseract-Java-API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis paper represent a development and deployment and/or Implementation of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to translate images of typewritten or handwritten characters into electronically editable format by preserving font properties. OCR can do this by applying pattern matching algorithm. The Recognized characters are stored in editable format. Thus OCR make the computer read the printed documents discarding noise. Keywords- Optical Character Recognition, Image convert to character, Image cropping.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ocr-using-tesseract-java-api/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.