This is the Linux app named octave-ocl to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ocl-1.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named octave-ocl to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
octave-ocl to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Package is installable in GNU Octave and offers OpenCL support for parallelization of numerical computations. It is most effective for computations which are based on large vectors or n-dimensional arrays of numbers, and mostly (but not limited to) identical element-wise operations. The user can select which available OpenCL hardware and drivers are to be used.
The Package offers new numeric data types with many built-in operations (e.g., overloaded operators). It is flexibly extendible by user-written OpenCL C programs. The Package does not, by itself, provide parallelization of higher numerical methods (like BLAS or LAPACK).
The Package is also available from the corresponding Octave Forge webpage https://octave.sourceforge.io/ocl/index.html. More information on GNU Octave can be found at https://www.octave.org.
- parallel computing
- GPU computing
- hardware & driver selection
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/octave-ocl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.