This is the Linux app named OFR Analysis Tool to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OFR-AT_v1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OFR Analysis Tool to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OFR Analysis Tool to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The OFR method is a type of steered molecular dynamics method for determining potentials of mean force (PMF) (Phys. Rev. E, 2011, 83: 021114) and local diffusion coefficients, D(z) (Phys. Rev. E, 2012, 86: 036707). OFR-AT is a fast and convenient program for analyzing large output data files from the OFR method, and returns the information necessary to quickly and easily calculate the PMF and D(z) in a spreadsheet. The software is described in detail in the following article: J. Comp. Phys., 231(11): 4355-4364.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ofr-at/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.