This is the Linux app named Ohlon whose latest release can be downloaded as ephesoft-4.1.x-components-jmx-1.0.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ohlon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ohlon will help you in different ways for all steps of your process. During the development step, you'll be able to analyze how works your batch class, and which plugins seem to need optimization. During the ongoing maintenance, you'll be able to understand what happens in your servers, using the real time monitoring. Finally, Ohlon can be used to extract performance metrics: how many documents or pages have been processed, reviewed, validated; how long does it take to process a document...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ohlon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.