This is the Linux app named OLSR daemon for Quagga whose latest release can be downloaded as quagga-olsrd-0.1.18.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OLSR daemon for Quagga with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OLSR daemon for Quagga
The Optimized Link State Routing (RFC 3626) is an optimization of the classical link state algorithm for wireless Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (MANETs). Quagga is a popular routing software suite. This project is about making an OLSR implementation for Quagga.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/olsrdq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.