This is the Linux app named Omega State Machine Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as omega-0.9.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Omega State Machine Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Omega State Machine Framework
DESCRIPTIONOmega is a light-weight framework for the implementation of hierarchical state machines in Java. The core consists of 2 classes and 3 interfaces, making it simple to implement reliable and deterministic behavior. Small 7K jar for constrained environments
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omega-hsm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.