This is the Linux app named Online Attendance System whose latest release can be downloaded as BackendControl. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Online Attendance System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Online Attendance System
DESCRIPTIONOnline Attendance system that allow(s) the student to login at the web portal (Google AppScript) with the use of their username, password, student ID number, and access code.
During form submission, their login credentials are check against the source database for authentication including the timestamp of row entry.
- Administration Control
- Attendance Scheduling
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/onlineattendancesystem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.