This is the Linux app named Online Random Quote whose latest release can be downloaded as randomquote-1.3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Online Random Quote with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Online Random Quote
Random Quote displays a Random Quote from a database of User-Defined Quotes. Very quick and simple to use, and you can easily change the style, appearance and content at any time.
- Fully XHTML Compilant
- Fully AJAX-Based
- Scores 100/100 on Google PageSpeed
- XML-Based Database Format
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/randomquote/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.