This is the Linux app named Opal Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as opal-ws-2.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Opal Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Opal is a toolkit for wrapping scientific applications as Web services on Cluster, Grid and Cloud resources with ease. Users may access these software as a service using simple Web service APIs from their custom application and workflow environment.
- Convert any command line application as a Web Service
- Automatic User Interface Generation in Opal Dashboard
- Workflow Plugins available for Kepler, Vision, Vistrails and Taverna
- Supports DRMAA, SGE, Condor, CSF4, Nimrod, Globus local and metaschedulers
- Live monitoring of job execution and querying of status
- Hibernate based data model with support for DB2, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Expose biomedical and scientific applications as cloud, grid and cluster based services
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opaltoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.