This is the Linux app named Open Chinese Convert whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.1.7sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Chinese Convert with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Chinese Convert
Open Chinese Convert (OpenCC, 開放中文轉換) is an opensource project for conversions between Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese Kanji (Shinjitai). It supports character-level and phrase-level conversion, character variant conversion and regional idioms among Mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. This is not translation tool between Mandarin and Cantonese, etc.
- Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese
- Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese
- Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese (Taiwan Standard)
- Traditional Chinese (Taiwan Standard) to Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong variant) to Simplified Chinese
- New Japanese Kanji (Shinjitai) to Traditional Chinese Characters (Kyūjitai)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-chinese-convert.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.