This is the Linux app named Open Crypto Portfolio Tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.03.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Crypto Portfolio Tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Crypto Portfolio Tracker
100% FREE / open source / PRIVATE cryptocurrency portfolio tracker. Email / text / Alexa / Ghome / Telegram price alerts, price charts, mining calcs, leverage / gain / loss / balance stats, news feeds +more. Privately track Bitcoin / Ethereum / unlimited cryptocurrencies. Customize as many assets / markets / alerts / charts as you want.
Over 40 Exchanges / 80 Trading Pairs Supported (exchanges / pairings list is at bottom of README.txt): https://git.io/JqCTk
Nearly Unlimited Assets Supported (whatever assets are on supported exchanges).
MINIMUM specs: 1 Ghz CPU / 512 Mb RAM / 32 Gb MicroSD (Nginx or Apache headless with PHP v7.2+)
Ubuntu / Raspberry Pi Auto-Install Script (use "Terminal" app in your system menu, or over remote SSH):
(RECOMMENDED WAY TO PRIVATELY / CHEAPLY USE APP ON INTERNAL / HOME NETWORK)
wget --no-cache -O FOLIO-INSTALL.bash https://git.io/JqCvQ
chmod +x FOLIO-INSTALL.bash
- ALWAYS will remain 100% FREE F.O.S.S. software (no need to endlessly pay a premium access fee).
- PRIVATELY connects DIRECTLY to APIs / servers for data and comms (no "phoning home" to a middleman server), with optional proxy support for API connections.
- Automated and user-friendly installation / upgrade script for Ubuntu or Raspberry Pi app setup on your home / internal network or website.
- Support for over 40 exchanges (including DeFi), and over 80 market pairings (country fiat currency or secondary crypto).
- Secure HTTPS (SSL) and username / password protection in the portfolio interface, for privacy and security.
- Admin interface, to allow easily viewing / changing the app configuration (alerts / charts / markets / API / backups / logs / etc).
- Switch between light / dark (night mode) theme colors.
- Cryptocurrency portfolio subtotal summaries, and total portfolio worth (in crypto and your local primary currency), including value gain / loss data (with tracking support for long / short margin leverages), portfolio balance data, and marketcap data.
- Price change alerts by email / text / Alexa / Google Home / Telegram (configurable alert parameters available).
- Add / edit / delete your own portfolio assets list, with your favorite exchanges / market pairings.
- Add / edit / delete your own price alerts and price charts for assets / exchanges / market pairings (supports multiple exchanges / market pairings per asset).
- Import / export your portfolio in CSV (spreadsheet) file format.
- A news page with over 70 different cryptocurrency-related RSS feeds to select from, including company and organization blogs / news sites / podcasts / youtube channels / reddit and stackexchange forums, with ability to add / remove feeds in the app configuration.
- External resources page, includes links to marketcap stats sites / news sites / wallets / exchanges / block explorers / developer resources / newsletters / podcasts / social media / etc.
- Detailed price charts (base values in crypto and your local primary currency), with spot price / 24 hour volume, zooming, and crosshair hovering.
- Detailed portfolio statistics, including Asset Performance side-by-side comparision charts with user-defined time periods, and Portfolio Balance pie charts to get a better feel for your asset allocations.
- Crypto tools (QR code generator, altcoin trade preview / marketcap calculator in BTC and your local primary currency, etc).
- Mining calculators, to determine coin mining profitability (in crypto and your local primary currency, includes electricity costs and pool fees).
- Help page in easy-to-use FAQ format, for common issues (with support / contact links if you need additional assistance).
- System stats in the interface and debug logs (uptime / load averages / temperature / free disk space / used system memory / portfolio cache size, if available on your device).
- Plugin system, to use built-in / your own custom plugins for additional features.
- Secure webhook capability, allowing other external apps to communicate in real-time safely (separate keys per service, without giving away the master webhook key).
- Internal restful API built-in, to allow other external apps to query real-time market data in over 80 country fiat currencies / secondary crypto pairings (raw data also available).
- Option to use proxies for external API requests, and SMTP authentication for email sending.
- Detailed error logging and debugging (with adjustable verbosity / debug modes), to assist with troubleshooting / installation / configuration of the app.
- Chart data backup archives and app error / debugging logs sent to your email.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dfd-cryptocoin-values/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.