This is the Linux app named Open For Contents whose latest release can be downloaded as OFC_Server-0_1_TP.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open For Contents with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open For Contents
OpenForContents is the most complete solution to manage, distribute and sell digital content. It is a modular technology that allows digital content distribution and a fully automated multi-format, all securely, with guaranteed copyright protection.
- Centralized management and storage
- Multi-channel distribution
- Modular and extensible design
- Web based interface
Java Swing, Web-based
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ofcontents/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.