This is the Linux app named Open Genetic Algorithm Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as GA_framework.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Genetic Algorithm Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Genetic Algorithm Toolbox
This is a toolbox to run a GA on any problem you want to model.
You can use one of the sample problems as reference to model your own problem with a few simple functions.
You can collaborate by defining new example problems or new functions for GA, such as scaling, selection or adaptation methods.
In that case, you should then include your credits in the file, upload it to matlab central and contact the author.
Suggestions are also welcome but naturally I won't be able to attend all of them.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gatoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.