This is the Linux app named Open Heartbeat whose latest release can be downloaded as ohb-0.5.4-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Heartbeat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Heartbeat is a lightweight data distribution system designed primarily for collecting and distributing rapidly changing price quotes for stocks, securities or other distributable data sets.
The core component is a reusable library which manages all communication, synchronisation, caching etc., which can be linked into applications that create or, more commonly, consume data.
Primarily aimed at the financial sector, as a way to distribute rapidly changing stock quotes etc., this system can be used for any application that needs to distribute volatile data sets reliably and efficiently.
This suite includes a sample feed handler for Yahoo financial data. Use of the data provided by this service is subject to the terms and conditions of the Yahoo real time stock quote service.
The library offers very efficient operation (~10,000 updates per second), redundant paths and automatic error recovery and reporting.
- Auto connect
- web administration
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openheartbeat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.