This is the Linux app named Open Hospital whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenHospital-1.10.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Hospital with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Since version 1.9.0, codebase is moved to GitHub https://github.com/informatici/
Click download button above for the latest release (GitHub mirror). Previous versions and different architectures under "Files" section.
This application is the first of a series of software products that ISF has developed to support the management and the activities of the St. Luke Hospital in Angal (Uganda). After the successful installation and use, the St. Luke Hospital is the first of a long list of hospitals that found this software useful.
All the work on this software is done as an open-source project using only open-source development software.
Open Hospital Web Site:
For previous versions and previous documentation:
 Informatici Senza Frontiere
 Software for which the original source code is made available
- Multiuser / Multigroup
- Multilanguage (Arab, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swahili, Portuguese)
- Extendend Patient Registration (with picture)
- Out Patient Department Visits
- In Patient Departments Management
- Pregnancy Management
- Pharmacy Management (with cost tracking)
- Laboratory Module
- Malnutrition control management
- Bills Management
- Vaccines database
- Therapy management
- SMS patient's reminder
- XMPP Communication (internal chat)
- DICOM viewer
- Reports & Statistics in PDF & Excel formats
Non-Profit Organizations, Healthcare Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openhospital/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.