This is the Linux app named Open JMail API whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenJMail_1.0.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open JMail API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open JMail API
DESCRIPTIONOpen JMail is an email and messaging API written in Java. Using powerful abstractions it supports all email protocols while remaining flexible and extendible. This is for you who wants Java free source mailing.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openjmail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.