This is the Linux app named Open MCT whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenMCTv1.7.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open MCT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open MCT is a next-generation mission operations data visualization framework. Web-based, for desktop and mobile. Software based on Open MCT is in use as a data visualization tool in support of multiple missions at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and at NASA's Ames Research Center to support the development of lunar rover mission concepts. Open MCT can be adapted for planning and operations of any system that produces telemetry. While Open MCT is developed to support space missions, its core concepts are not unique to that domain. It can display streaming and historical data, imagery, timelines, procedures, and other data visualizations, all in one place. Open MCT is currently used to support distributed spacecraft operations across multiple locations. NASA itself has many missions currently using Open MCT as well as "VISTA", which is a multi-mission operations system built with Open MCT.
- Open MCT is currently in use supporting multiple missions at NASA
- Used to support the development of lunar rover mission concepts
- Provides integrated situational awareness, health monitoring and telemetry display to many segments of rover mission teams
- Can be adapted for planning and operations of any system that produces telemetry
- It can display streaming and historical data, imagery, timelines, procedures, and other data visualizations in one place
- Computer and network performance monitoring, enterprise data visualization, and process control monitoring
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-mct.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.