This is the Linux app named Open Pandoras Box whose latest release can be downloaded as pandora-install.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Pandoras Box with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Pandoras Box
Pandora is an artificial intelligent web based bot written in Java. Pandora is a component based AI architecture including, database memory, XML, voice, voice rec, chat, IRC, HTTP, Wiktionary, Freebase, consciousness, language, GUI, applet, web, jsp, Android
- Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge Base
- Web UI
- Voice Recognition
- Self programming model
- State machine, rule system
- Android client
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Science/Research
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openpandorasbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.