This is the Linux app named Open Second Life Community Code whose latest release can be downloaded as SecondLifeSandbox-188.8.131.52.OS.3-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Second Life Community Code with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Second Life Community Code
Second Life is a 3-D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oslcc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.