This is the Linux app named Open Source Requirements Management Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as OSRMTVersion1.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Source Requirements Management Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Source Requirements Management Tool
Requirements management tool designed to achieve full SDLC traceability for features, requirements, design, implementation and testing. UI for requirements derivation, version control, attributes etc.
Upgrade path also available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/nimble
- Nimble project available as upgrade option: https://sourceforge.net/projects/nimble
Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osrmt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.