This is the Linux app named Open Storage Toolkit from Intel Labs whose latest release can be downloaded as ost-3.0.0-alpha.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Storage Toolkit from Intel Labs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Storage Toolkit from Intel Labs
This is the Open Storage Toolkit from Intel Labs. It contains a variety of storage systems research software dating back to 2001. You'll find one of the first iSCSI initiator implementations (for kernels 2.4, 2.6 and 3.x), a user-level iSCSI target (udisk) that's still compatible with the Linux initiator (as of kernel version 5.x), the first implementation of Object-based Storage Devices (kernel version 2.4), and an implementation of Differentiated Storage Services (kernel versions 3.11.10 and 4.13.2).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/intel-iscsi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.