This is the Linux app named Open QEMU Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as openqemumanager-0.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open QEMU Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open QEMU Manager
Open QEMU Manager is a web manager running on Linux. With Open QEMU Manager you can configure, admin and run one or more qemu instance on the target host. Different user and admin menues permit easily to sell Virtual Private Servers (VPS) based on QEMU.
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openqemumanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.