This is the Linux app named open-vjj whose latest release can be downloaded as open-vjj_2.5_Beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named open-vjj with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An Open Source Java Software for Visual-Artists like VJs written in Java. Using xuggle as video decoder, we are able to read most popular videocodecs. Supports iGuard IP-250E IP/Network Camera. With MJPEG-Stream-Server for multiple clients like VLC.
GPU support with OpenCL and jogamp.
- VJ Software
- GPU Support
- Multicore and Multi-CPU Support
- Supports iGuard IP-250E IP/Network Camera
- Using xuggle as video decoder
- Inheritance for values at connections
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openvjj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.