This is the Linux app named Open3D whose latest release can be downloaded as open3d-app-macosx-0.16_x86_64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open3D is an open-source library that supports rapid development of software that deals with 3D data. The Open3D frontend exposes a set of carefully selected data structures and algorithms in both C++ and Python. The backend is highly optimized and is set up for parallelization. Open3D was developed from a clean slate with a small and carefully considered set of dependencies. It can be set up on different platforms and compiled from source with minimal effort. The code is clean, consistently styled, and maintained via a clear code review mechanism. Open3D has been used in a number of published research projects and is actively deployed in the cloud. We welcome contributions from the open-source community. GCC 5.X and later on Linux. XCode 10+ and later on OS X 10.14+. Visual Studio 2019 and later on Windows.
- Simple installation via conda and pip
- 3D data processing algorithms
- 3D data structures
- Scene reconstruction
- Surface alignment
- PBR rendering
- 3D visualization
- Python binding
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open3d.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.