This is the Linux app named OpenAS2 whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenAS2Server-2.14.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenAS2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenAS2 is a java-based implementation of the EDIINT AS2 standard. It is intended to be used as a server. It is extremely configurable and supports a wide variety of signing and encryption algorithms.
- Java 1.8 or newer (tested with the LTS versions of Java up to 17)
- Any OS that runs Java
Planned enhancements in the next major release:
- User interace configuration GUI
- Certificate Exchange Management
IMPORTANT: Java 1.7 is no longer supported.
- Conforms with AS2 1.1 specification
- Can run as a server daemon
- Support for remote control
- Configurable Signature and encrytion
- Supports compression
- Configurable Synchronous and Asynchronous MDN
- Supports HTTPS transport protocol
- Supports filename preservation
- Supports FDA Automatic Submissions Gateway using custom headers
- Supports easy extending and adding of new modules via XML configuration
- Health check to run self tests of configured modules
- Support for load balancer configuration health checks
- Code base deployed to Maven Central
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openas2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.