This is the Linux app named OpenChange Project whose latest release can be downloaded as openchange-0.9-COCHRANE.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenChange Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenChange is a portable Open Source implementation of Microsoft Exchange server and Exchange protocols. It provides a complete solution to interoperate with Microsoft Outlook clients or Microsoft Exchange servers.
OpenChange client-side library is used in existing messaging clients and is the solution in new projects to communicate natively with Microsoft Exchange and Exchange-compatible servers. OpenChange server is a transparent Microsoft Exchange server replacement using native Exchange protocols and does not require any plugin installation in Outlook.
- Exchange 2010 compatibility
- encryption connections to Exchange server
- Improved portability for x86 x86_64 architecture (FreeBSD, OpenSolaris)
- exchange2ical tool rewritten (GSoC 2009 - make use of libical)
- Improvements for the OpenChange proxy server (mapiproxy)
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openchange/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.