This is the Linux app named OpenCRM whose latest release can be downloaded as opencrm-beta.0.9.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenCRM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The openCRM died over a decade ago.
We keep this code around for historical reasons.
It used to be a fully fledged CRM tool used at different organisations.
The full code is availalbe here.
It has nothing to do with current opencrm projects in hosted ser vice.
OpenCRM is an Open Source CRM and Support System.
It can be used for tracking clients, contracts, support tickets, and
small project managment. It is written in PHP, Perl and using MySQL.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openrcm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.