This is the Linux app named OpenCrossDomain whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenCrossDomain with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The goal of this project is to develop a completely open source Cross Domain Solution that can be used in accredited environments by the U.S. Government or by commercial entities who have need to share data between networks that require high security.
Aerospace, Government, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Legal Industry
Unix Shell, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencrossdomain/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.