This is the Linux app named OpenELEC - Personal HTPC made easy whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenELEC-generic.i386-devel-20101218-r5536.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenELEC - Personal HTPC made easy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenELEC - Personal HTPC made easy
OpenELEC (Open Embedded Linux Entertainment Center) is a free, embedded, source-based operating system providing a complete media center software suite. OpenELEC is a small and fast-booting Linux distribution.
- XBMC Mediacenter
- fast boot
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, TabletPC, SDL
Unix Shell, Python, C++, C
MySQL, SQLite, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openelec/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.