This is the Linux app named openGalaxy whose latest release can be downloaded as opengalaxy-v0.15-Installer-Win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openGalaxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project aims to provide a method for listening on a serial port and decode incoming messages from a Galaxy security control panel. The messages are transmitted using the SIA DC-03-1990.01 (R2000.11) protocol. The decoded messages are stored in a database (MySQL) or forwarded by email using ssmtp. Besides just listening for messages openGalaxy can also be used to arm/disarm the panel and much more...
This software is still in a testing (beta) phase but has been tested successfully with the following security control panels made by Microtech / Honeywell Security:
- Galaxy 18 (Dutch firmware v1.25) with external RS232 box
- Galaxy 60 (Dutch firmware v1.07) with external RS232 box
- Galaxy G3-520 (Dutch firmware v5.50) (internal RS232)
- HTML5 web-interface to control your Galaxy security control panel
- Decodes SIA DC-03-1990.01 R2000.11 messages
- Writes decoded SIA messages to: websocket / database / smtp-server
- Optional use of SSL for server identification and data encryption
- Optional use of SSL to verify client identity
- Certificate manager to create and/or revoke client certificates
- Binaries available for; Windows 32/64bit, Debian GNU/Linux and Raspberry Pi
Advanced End Users, Security Professionals, Security
Web-based, Email-based interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/galaxy4linux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.