This is the Linux app named OpenGTS Navigator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gtsNavigator-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGTS Navigator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenGTS Navigator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OpenGTS Navigator seeks to help OpenGTS users to create their own look and feel of the telematics software by providing a skeleton which can be used as a way to start their customization.
- Live feed of vehicles
- Integration with Google Maps v3
- Filtering of record based on any field
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengtsnavig/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.