This is the Linux app named OpenMS whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenMS-2.3.0-Win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An open source framework for LC-MS based proteomics and metabolomics. OpenMS offers data structures and algorithms for the processing of mass spectrometry data. The library is written in C++.
Our source code and wiki lives on GitHub (https://github.com/OpenMS/OpenMS).
- Large collection of analysis tools, covering most MS and LC/MS data processing and mining tasks
- support for all major platforms (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Qt, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-ms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.