This is the Linux app named OpenOTP Authentication Plugin Wordpress whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenOTP_WordPress-1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenOTP Authentication Plugin Wordpress with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenOTP Authentication Plugin Wordpress
DESCRIPTIONThis Plugin enables strong two factor authentication for admins and users. It displays an overlay on Challenge-Response session, after fill in username and password. The plugin supports global, per role and per user settings configuration. The plugin will transparently handle any OpenOTP Login Mode including, LDAP only, OTP only and LDAP+OTP.
OpenOTP is the RCDevs user authentication solution. OpenOTP is a server application which provides multiple (highly configurable) authentication schemes for your LDAP users, based on one-time passwords (OTP) technologies and including: - OATH HOTP/TOTP/OCRA Software/Hardware Tokens - Google Authenticator - Mobile-OTP (mOTP) Software Tokens - SMS One-Time Passwords - Mail / Secure Mail One-Time Passwords - Yubikey
OpenOTP provides both SOAP/XML and RADIUS client APIs.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openotppluginwordpress/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.