This is the Linux app named OpenProject whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenProject12.5.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenProject with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open source project management software. Efficient classic, agile or hybrid project management in a secure environment. Take control of your data and stay secure. Take back your data ownership, we give you the power to protect your privacy in a secure environment and with highest standards in data security and privacy. OpenProject can be installed on-premises in your own infrastructure, having full control and 100% data ownership. You know where your data is stored and what happens to it, without external influence. Make your teams' working lives easier, more productive, and more enjoyable. Whether it is traditional, agile or hybrid project management, OpenProject is the fastest and safest way for teams to connect, structure their work and achieve results. Everyone knows the goals and works together to achieve them. Organize your own tasks and assign tasks to a teammate. With OpenProject you have all the information in one place.
- Protect your data and privacy
- System and network security
- Free and open-source software (FOSS)
- Peace of mind hosting in the EU
- Your base for classic, agile or hybrid project management
- Make your teams' working lives easier
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openproject.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.