This is the Linux app named OpenSymphony whose latest release can be downloaded as oscore-2.2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenSymphony with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenSymphony is an Open Source project dedicated to providing enterprise class J2EE applications and components. Our components aim to be specification compliant, and should work in any J2EE compliant application server.
Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensymphony/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.