This is the Linux app named OpenVPN for Docker whose latest release can be downloaded as Alpine3.2Release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenVPN for Docker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenVPN for Docker
OpenVPN server in a Docker container complete with an EasyRSA PKI CA. Extensively tested on Digital Ocean $5/mo node and has a corresponding Digital Ocean Community Tutorial. Pick a name for the $OVPN_DATA data volume container. It's recommended to use the ovpn-data- prefix to operate seamlessly with the reference systemd service. Users are encourage to replace example with a descriptive name of their choosing. Initialize the $OVPN_DATA container that will hold the configuration files and certificates. The container will prompt for a passphrase to protect the private key used by the newly generated certificate authority. Miscellaneous write-ups for advanced configurations are available in the docs folder. A systemd init script is available to manage the OpenVPN container. It will start the container on system boot, restart the container if it exits unexpectedly, and pull updates from Docker Hub to keep itself up to date.
- Diffie-Hellman parameters
- A private key
- A self-certificate matching the private key for the OpenVPN server
- An EasyRSA CA key and certificate
- TLS auth key from HMAC security
- The OpenVPN server is started with the default run cmd of ovpn_run
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openvpn-for-docker.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.