This is the Linux app named OpenXR SDK whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenXRSDK1.0.22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenXR SDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenXR is a royalty-free, open standard that provides high-performance access to Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), collectively known as XR, platforms and devices. This repository contains OpenXR headers, as well as source code and build scripts for the OpenXR loader. It contains all generated source files and headers pre-generated for minimum dependencies. The OpenXR 1.0 specification is free for anyone to download, review and comment. Without a cross-platform standard, VR and AR applications and engines must use each platform’s proprietary APIs. New input devices need customized driver integration. OpenXR provides cross-platform, high-performance access directly into diverse XR device runtimes across multiple platforms. OpenXR enables applications and engines, including WebXR, to run on any system that exposes the OpenXR APIs.
- The project is set up to build using CMake
- Provides high-performance access to Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Conformant implementations available for download
- By default, the OpenXR loader is built as a static library on Windows and a dynamic library on other platforms
- Building the OpenXR components in this tree on Windows is supported using Visual Studio 2013 and newer
- OpenXR a royalty-free, and open standard
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openxr-sdk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.