This is the Linux app named Ops whose latest release can be downloaded as ops-1.1.1.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ops with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ops is a C++ library and a Python module for reading configuration files. The files are written in Lua, which makes the configuration files easy to read and write for the beginner, and yet very powerful for advanced users.
- Reading configuration files written in Lua
- Support of Booleans, integers, floats, doubles and strings, and vectors (of any of the previous types)
- Calls to functions defined in the configuration file
- Constraints on the entries (e.g., positive integer, list of acceptable values, ...)
- Saving the Lua definitions of all variables (except functions) that have been read in a configuration file
- Exception raised whenever an error occurs
Python, C++, Lua
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libops/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.