This is the Linux app named Opsi Updater whose latest release can be downloaded as opsi-updater_2021-03-03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Opsi Updater with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This OPSI SERVER Command line Tool (Opsi Updater) will check for available OPSI Product Updates on official Servers (example Mozilla) and will allow to Download and Update older Product Versions on OPSI Repository and distribute them on clients having older versions.
- Check for OPSI Product Updates
- Change Version Information for OPSI Products
- Auto Update OPSI Products to latest releases
Unix Shell, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opsiupdater/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.