This is the Linux app named OptControlCentre whose latest release can be downloaded as occ_initial_release_4_6_02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OptControlCentre with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The OptControlCentre (OCC) is an user-friendly software package for the optimization of dynamic systems in energy and chemical engineering. Optimization methods include SQP methods as well as a stochastic approach using Simulated Annealing.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/occ/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.