This is the Linux app named OPTIMA cidoc-crm Semantic Annotation to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OPTIMA_cidoc-crm_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OPTIMA cidoc-crm Semantic Annotation to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OPTIMA cidoc-crm Semantic Annotation to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The semantic annotation system OPTIMA is the result of Andreas Vlachidis PhD work, (supervised by Prof. Douglas Tudhope, University of Glamorgan, UK).
OPTIMA performs the NLP tasks of Named Entity Recognition, Relation Extraction, Negation Detection and Word Sense Disambiguation using hand-crafted rules and SKOS terminological resources (English Heritage Thesauri and Glossaries). The resulted semantic annotations are associated with classes of the (ISO 21127:2006) CIDOC Conceptual Reference Model (CRM) and its archaeological extension, CRM-EH.
OPTIMA is also targeted at the detection and recognition of contextual relations between CRM entities. Such relations are modeled with respect to the CRM-EH archaeology extension.
The pipeline targets the CIDOC-CRM entities; E19.Physical_Object, E53.Place, E49.Time_Appellation and E57.Material and the CRM-EH entities; EHE1001.Context_Event, EHE1002.Production_Event, EHE1004.Deposition_Event and P45.consists_of material property
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/optimacidoc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.