This is the Linux app named OptimizeSNP to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Optimize1.0code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OptimizeSNP to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OptimizeSNP to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Program apply linear programming to minimize the number of microarrays and hybridization experiments that need to be undertaken in order to cover most of the predicted expressed SNPs.Dependencies:. 1) mampl.exe must be in system PATH 2) CPLEX 12.2 must be installed. cplexamp.exe must be in system PATH
mampl.exe can be obtained from any program containing AMPL. I obtained AMPL from trial version of MOSEK at http://www.mosek.com/. CPLEX 12.0 can be obtained from http://www-01.ibm.com/software/integration/optimization/cplex-optimizer/. A free acadamic license can be obtained by filling out IBM academic initiative application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/optimizesnp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.