This is the Linux app named Orx: Portable Game Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as orx-full-ios-1.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Orx: Portable Game Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Orx: Portable Game Engine
DESCRIPTIONOrx is a portable, lightweight, plugin-based, data-driven and extremely easy to use 2D-oriented game engine. As orx is data driven, it allows users to create games with a small number of lines of code and reduces drastically the development time.
- iPod Touch
- game engine
Advanced End Users, Developers
OpenGL, Other toolkit, SDL
C++, C, Objective-C 2.0
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.