This is the Linux app named OSM2PostGIS whose latest release can be downloaded as OSM2PostGIS-0.0.0.83-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OSM2PostGIS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The goal of the OSM2PostGIS project is to develop an OpenStreetMap data processor that can import any amount of .osm XML data into a PostGIS database, and produce evaluated navigation network topologies to support routing.
- Read any number of .osm files of any size (up to the full planet.osm).
- Produce PostGIS geometry for any map features on configurable layers.
- Produce routing topology for multiple navigation networks.
- TBD: Apply the traffic rules and defaults of various administrative regions.
- Insert new or update and merge with existing data.
- Import all relevant data (where 'relevant' is configurable.)
- Restore an interrupted import process.
- Detect and report OSM data anomalies on a separate layer.
JDBC, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Project is a database conversion tool, Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osm2postgis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.